Join us for the 4th Annual Palm Beach Yule Ball! A night of MAGIC and FUN!
This year is bigger and better! You can now purchase add-ons separately before the Ball! Click here for more details.
BEFORE THE BALL
- Ballroom Dance Lessons – NOW ON SALE! – You can now purchase ballroom dance lessons before the ball, to take place on Sunday, December 29th, 2019 and Sunday, January 5th, 2020. VIP ticketholders get both dates included in their package.
- Costume Rental – Guests will be able to try out and rent costumes before the ball on Sunday, January 5th, 2020.
WHAT’S AT THE BALL
- Shopping – At this year’s Ball, you can purchase the aforementioned add-ons including a commemorative etched etched Beer Mug featuring your house crest, Gift Bag, or Photo Pass, as well as peruse local crafters!
- Dining – All guests who purchase the VIP or Dining package ticket will enjoy a delicious dinner menu with choices of Oven Roasted Marinated Chicken, Succulent Pork, or our Vegan Dinner (details to come). Choice of sides include Wild Rice, Garlic Quinoa, or Mixed Vegetables. All dinners come with mixed greens salad and rolls.
- Beverages – All guest can enjoy softdrinks, tea, and water as well as regular Butterbeer, Sugar Free Butterbeer, or our new Vegan Butterbeer (please note that Butterbeer contains no alcohol). For guests 21 and over, our cash bar will be serving Wine and Beer. VIP guests get a Drink Ticket to the bar included in their package.
- Live Entertainment & GiveAways- This year’s Ball will feature live singers, dancers, and a super special super secret performance that you won’t want to miss! Join us at the Ball to win great door prizes and giveaways! GRAND PRIZE for the Best Dressed Costume or Cosplay at the Ball!
- Cosplay and Costumes – Come Dressed in your most lavish formal robes and attire, cosplay as your favorite characters, or represent your House quidditch team – this year is all about the costumes! Best Dressed will win an amazing GRAND PRIZE!
- Cocktail Hour – All of our VIP guests will be able to enter the ball early at 6:30 for cocktail hour before the official open. This will allow you more time to find your seat, get your gifts and add-ons, do some shopping, and enjoy refreshments and hors d’oeuvres before the official opening time of 7:30.